For the first time in 12 years, Jupiter moved into its own sign of Sagittarius on November 8, 2018. When planets are in their own signs, their power increases dramatically. When it comes to Jupiter, this is very good news because Jupiter is the Greater Benefic and bestows blessings and good fortune on all. Jupiter will remain in Sagittarius until December 3, 2019 and you have 13 glorious months to benefit from the expansive natures of Jupiter.
Below are 5 ways to benefit from Jupiter in Sagittarius for all signs:
1) Concentrate on the area of life that will receive the greatest blessings
Each of the signs will experience blessings in a particular area of life. Below are areas of life that each sign will experience the greatest benefits. By focusing on these areas, you will be able to make the most out of this positive Jupiter energy.
- Aries - Travel, higher education, and spirituality
- Taurus - Inheritances and inward healing and growth
- Gemini – Marriage, partnerships, and client relationships
- Cancer – Self-improvement
- Leo – Love, children, and creativity
- Virgo – Home and real estate
- Libra – Communication and networking
- Scorpio – Money and finances
- Sagittarius – Health and personal development
- Capricorn – Inner reflection and meditation
- Aquarius – Friends and wishes
- Pisces – Career and public reputation
2) Be generous
Jupiter loves generosity. When you do good deeds for others, that good will come back to you. While this is always the case, when Jupiter is in Sagittarius, the benefits will increase tenfold.
3) Be optimistic
Take advantage of this time to cultivate a spirit of optimism and faith. Yes, we all have problems, but we also have many blessings as well. If you expect problems, you will draw them to you. In the same way, if you expect good things, they will come to you. If you have trouble with negativity, take some time to count your blessings and practice cultivating a positive mindset. This will remind you of the good things that you already have, supporting your optimistic attitude.
4) Make your own luck
While Jupiter in Sagittarius is ready and eager to bring good luck your way, you must be open and willing to receive it. Do the things that you need to in order to make success more likely. For example, if you own a business, put structures in place to be able to handle more sales or customers. That way you will be ready when they come.
5) Seek Expansion
Life follows rhythms. One of those rhythms is that of expansion and contraction. When Jupiter is in Sagittarius, it is time to expand! Broaden your horizons, expand your business, travel…Jupiter will give you all of the assistance you need.